Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
This finger licking Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe is easily whipped up in the air fryer and perfect for busy weeknights!
Preheat the air fryer to 390 F.
Clean and trim the chicken tenders. Place in a bowl and marinate with the remainder of the ingredients.
Line the tenders in the preheated air fryer without overlapping them. You will need to do them in 2-3 batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
Cook the tenders in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes. (cooking time depends on their size). Use an instant read thermometer for accurate cooking. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
When cooked, wrap with aluminum foil and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley and serve.
- Be sure to use a pre heated air fryer.
- You'll want to trim any film off the tenders.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you made need to do multiple batches and make sure your tenders don't overlap.
- Use an instant read thermometer for accurate cooking. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley or cilantro.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 460mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg