Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders
These Crispy Chicken Tenders are oven baked in the most finger liking coating, seasoned with a host of spices and with a hit of sriracha.
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Trim the chicken from all out films or muscles strings. Transfer to a bowl and add in the butter milk, sriracha, black pepper, paprika and salt. Mix well and let in rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
In a bowl, combine the flour mix ingredients together. In another bowl, whisk the eggs. In a third bowl, add the seasoned crumb mix.
Once the strips have been marinated for 1 hour, start preparing them.
Place the strip in the flour mix to coat. Then transfer to coat with the egg mix and then seasoned bread mix. Make sure the strip is completely coated.
Transfer the strips to a lined baking tray or on a baking rack and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden and crispy. Internal temperature should be 160 degree F.
Remove from the oven and let them rest for a couple of minutes before serving. Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley (optional) and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Make sure your chicken is patted dry before coating.
- Be sure to trim the tenders, removing the film and muscle strings.
- You can spritz the tenders with cooking spray or olive oil before cooking.
- To check if your chicken is done, you can stick a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken, when it reads 160F, it's done.
- You can use seasoning mix or panko crumbs.
- Garnish with some chopped fresh parsley, for a pop of color.
Serving: 12pieces | Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 597mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 792IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg