Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are a pure delight! Made with a 2 ingredient - Oreo cookie base and an easy cheesecake filling.
Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a 12 cavity cupcake tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
In a small bowl combine the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Mix until fully combined. The mixture should be the texture of wet sand.
Firmly press 1-1 ½ tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each liner.
Bake the crusts for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool completely.
Preheat over to 300 F.
In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the cream cheese and sugar. Beat until smooth.
Add the vanilla, pumpkin spice, and pumpkin puree. Beat until combined. Scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Add the eggs one at a time. Combining fully between additions.
Fill the liners with the pre-baked crust up almost to the top with the cheesecake mixture.
Bake the cheesecakes for 15 minutes. Then turn the oven off and allow the cheesecakes to sit in the oven for 30 minutes. Crack the oven door open and allow to sit until cooled to room temperature.
Transfer cheesecakes to the fridge until ready to serve.
In a medium bowl combine the heavy cream, confectioner sugar and pumpkin spice.
Use a hand mixer to beat until stiff peak forms.
Pipe or scoop the whipped cream on top of each cheesecake before serving.
- Make sure your cream cheese and eggs are at room temp. Room temperature ingredients in cheesecakes ensure a smoother and creamier filling!
- Use a preheated oven.
- Remember to use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling has a load of other flavorings that will throw off the flavor.
- When mixing the base, it should be the texture of wet sand.
- Make sure you allow the cheesecake filling to cool to room temp before placing in the fridge.
- For extra decadence, drizzle over some caramel sauce for velvety sweet twist.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make more mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1827IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg