Funfetti Cheesecake Bars
What's more fun than creating colorful recipes your kids will absolutely love! This Funfetti Cheese Cake recipe is my kids' absolute favorite cheesecake recipe! Join in the fun and try this delicious recipe with your kids or loved ones!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with aluminum foil, making sure the edges hang over on the sides.
In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Press crust into the bottom of the lined baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
Gently fold in 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles. Spread the mixture over the crust.
Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles over the top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the cheesecake is set in the center.
Chill for at least 3 hours before removing and cutting into squares.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Line your baking tray with aluminium foil, for easy clean up.
- Make sure the aluminium foil is overhanging of at least 2 inches on each side; this will help you remove the cheesecake bars from the pan.
- You can buy graham cracker crumbs from the grocery store, or you can make your own by pulsing sheets of graham crackers in your food processor or blender.
- When pressing the crust into the pan, make sure you press down very firmly. A firmly packed crust bakes up nice and thick, and it won’t crumble much when sliced.
- Make sure your ingredients are up to room temp.
- Feel free to play around with different kinds of sprinkles!
- If you can, go for pure vanilla extract.
- Don't be shy with the sprinkles!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Serving: 10g | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.7g | Protein: 4.9g | Fat: 23.3g | Saturated Fat: 13.8g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 294mg | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar: 7.6g