Easy Pumpkin Bread
This Easy Pumpkin Bread recipe serves up a delicious, moist loaf crowned with a crunchy sweet oat streusel topping. No fuss, no mixer... all tasty!
Preheat the oven at 350F. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with a parchment paper.
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, pumpkin puree, milk and sugar until well combined.
Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice and salt and gently mix the batter together until well combined.
Optional: in a separate bowl, mix in all the streusel ingredients. It will create a crumbly texture.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the streusel on top. Bake for about 60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes before removing it completely from the pan and cool completely. Slice it up and enjoy with some butter.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Make sure to buy pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie mix. Pumpkin pie mix has lots of additives we don't want or need in this recipe.
- Use room temperature ingredients. This prevents the batter from breaking or forming small clumps and helps everything become evenly incorporated.
- I used pumpkin spice but you can up the spice levels with more nutmeg or cinnamon, for example. You don't need to overdo it though for the spices to come through!
- Prep your loaf pan with parchment paper, so the loaf comes out clean and less mess to clean up!
- Use a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf, when it comes out clean the loaf is ready!
- Serve with a pat of butter for simple deliciousness!
Serving: 8g | Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 6084IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 3mg