- 2 lbs. Brussel Sprouts washed very well
- 1 cup grape tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup purple onion finely diced
- 3/4 cup carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup radish diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley fresh
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (1 lemon)
Peel the first couple of leaves off the sprouts and wash well. Trimp off the stems.
Cut the sprouts in 2 halves and slice to chop the halves to shred them. (3 parts would be perfect).
Place the sprouts in a bowl and chop and dice the remainder of the ingredients. Place in the bowl with the shredded sprouts and toss together.
In a small bowl or cup, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
Pour over the salad and toss to coat well.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 741mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4020IU | Vitamin C: 139mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2mg