- 8 oz. elbow pasta cooked
- 1 cup grape tomatoes diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup green onions diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Ortega® Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup Ortega® Flavor Craver Taco Ranch Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican or Cheddar cheese
- 2 medium avocados peeled and diced
Cook pasta al dente, according to package directions.
Dice and chop the veggies.
In a bowl, combine the veggies, black beans, lime juice, taco seasoning, salt and the taco ranch sauce. Toss to coat well.
Peel and dice the avocadoes. Add into the bowl with the 3/4 cup of cheddar or Mexican Cheese. Toss lightly and then serve in a bowl.
Add the broken taco shells on top or on your plate after serving.
- If not serving right away, save the avocados for when you are ready to serve.
- You can add in some diced hot peppers to make it spicy.
- Store in an air tight container.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.3g | Protein: 9.5g | Fat: 19.5g | Saturated Fat: 4.4g | Sodium: 565.6mg | Sugar: 3.8g