- 1 small head of romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 corn cooked and cut off cobb
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vine tomato quartered
- 4 small golden potatoes boiled
- 4 eggs boiled
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 slices of turkey bacon cooked and chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 1 large garlic clove mined
Wash and cook the potatoes and eggs.
Boil the corn cobbs and then cut the corn off the cobb. Or use canned corn.
Wash all the veggies and chop them according to your preference. Cut the cooked potatoes and eggs as well.
Assemble all the ingredient in a dish.
Prepared the dressing in a food processor, leaving the parsley out. After processing the dressing ingredients, add in the parsley and give it a few pulses.
Transfer dressing to a container and pour over the salad.
Save any extra dressing for additional use.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.6g | Protein: 13.1g | Fat: 21.5g | Saturated Fat: 4.1g | Sodium: 712.3mg | Sugar: 10.6g