- 2 large chicken breasts 2 lbs.
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsps. paprika
- 2 tsps. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil or olive oil
- 6 medium tortillas
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage optional
PINAPPLE SALSA (OPTIONAL):
- 1 cup fresh pineapple petite diced
- 2 tbsps. purple onion petite diced
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 lime or 2 tsps. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
Marinate the chicken breasts with 1/2 of the salt, black pepper, paprika, onion and garlic powder.
Heat the oil in the instant pot and pan sear the chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the water, rest of the salt, Worchester and BBQ sauce.
Cook the chicken on high pressure for 15 minute and then release the heat. Open and shred the chicken up to serve with the tacos.
Serving: 1g | Carbohydrates: 40.7g | Protein: 18.5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Sodium: 567.2mg | Sugar: 12.3g