- 8 oz Lo Mein Noodles (Prepare as directed)
- 12 oz ribeye steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup mushroom sliced
- 3/4 cup red baby bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup chopped asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp. chopped or minced garlic
- 1/4 cup. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste
- salt optional
Cook Lo Mein Noodles as directed on the packaging.
Prepare the veggies and cut the steak into small thin strips.
Heat a frying pan to medium heat and add 2 tbsps. of olive or vegetable oil. Sauté the veggies and then set aside. In the same pan, lay the beef strips apart to cook evenly, flipping occasionally until they obtain a nice brown color. Takes a couple of minutes.
Add in the marinade mixture and cook together with the steak for about one to two minutes.
Add in the cooked lo mein noodles and the veggies. Toss together to coat well and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 720kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 30.3g | Saturated Fat: 6.5g | Sodium: 1322.4mg | Sugar: 13.6g