- 2 cups rainbow cherry tomato
- 1 cup pearl mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 3 tbsp concentrated balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Start by slicing the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
Chop the basil, and add both that and the pearl cheese to the same bowl.
In another bowl or cup, mix the marinade ingredients together.
Add over the salad and toss to coat the ingredients together.
Serve and enjoy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.2g | Protein: 10.2g | Fat: 7.4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 811mg | Sugar: 5.5g