- 2 cups pasta cooked
- 1 large English cucumber sliced
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomato sliced
- 1/4 purple pearl onions sliced
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 whole lemon squeezed
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 2 tbsps. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic minced
Slice all your veggies and add in a bowl. Add the pasta and feta cheese as well.
Prepare the marinade and add to the bowl with all your ingredients.
Toss everything together until they are well coated.
Serve and enjoy.
- You can use this as a marinade for chicken and pork.
- Prepare the pasta as directed. Do not overcook the pasta as it will become too tough.
- Stick with dried pasta instead of fresh. It can be served chilled or at room temperature, and holds up well when tossed with dressing and other ingredients.
- Use pasta shapes, with plenty of nooks and crannies — like fusilli, farfalle, rotini, and penne.
- Toss the pasta with about two-thirds of the dressing while it’s still warm, and add the remainder before serving. The warm pasta will absorb the dressing a lot easier.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.2g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 12.9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 612.2mg | Sugar: 2.9g