- 2 cups pasta cooked
- 1 large English cucumber sliced
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomato sliced
- 1/4 purple pearl onions sliced
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 whole lemon squeezed
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 2 tbsps. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic minced
Slice all your veggies and add in a bowl. Add the pasta and feta cheese as well.
Prepare the marinade and add to the bowl with all your ingredients.
Toss everything together until they are well coated.
Serve and enjoy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.2g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 12.9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 612.2mg | Sugar: 2.9g