- 10-12 Pieces of boneless chicken breasts and thighs with skin about 3 lbs
- 4 Lemons squeezed
- 1 Bunch of cilantro chopped
- Handful of garlic minced
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Carrot chips sticks or baby carrots work
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Rosemary and Garlic Seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- 1.5 lbs small red potatoes quatered
In a bowl mix together the lemon juice, chopped cilantro, salt, rosemary and garlic seasoning, 1/4 cup of olive oil and garlic.
Pour marinade on chicken so that they are all well coated (you can marinate ahead or just the time of).
In a skillet, heat some olive oil and pan sear the chicken on each side to give it a golden color. Place chicken on a sheet pan and add the potatoes and carrots around the chicken.
Pour the extra marinade leftover on top of the chicken and potatoes so everything gets evenly marinated. Spray with olive oil and bake in the oven on 400 degrees for 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.2g | Protein: 40.3g | Fat: 11.3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 685.2mg | Sugar: 2.6g