Easy and Delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad, made with baby spinach, onions, feta cheese, candied walnuts and strawberries.
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 1/2 cup candied walnuts
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsps. balsamic glaze (reduction)
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper, fine
- 1/2 tsp. salt (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsps. honey
- Prepare the dressing by adding all the salad ingredients together. Shake in a shaker or whisk together in a cup.
- Prepare the salad ingredients.
- Place the spinach in a bowl and toss together with some of the dressing.
- Then add in the remainder of the salad ingredients. Toss everything together.
- Transfer the salad in a serving bowl or platter and drizzle some more dressing over the salad and then serve.
- ***You do not have to use all of the salad dressing. Use as much as you want and store the rest in the fridge for 3 days then discard if you do not use.
- Category: Salad
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 8.7g
- Sodium: 534.6mg
- Fat: 25.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 12.8g
Keywords: Strawberry Spinach Salad