A variety of delicious fresh fruits, mixed together and drenched in a special orange juice syrup.
- 2 apples, diced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chunks
- 2 cups Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup kiwi fruit, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups grapes, cut in half
- 2 cups mangoes or peach, diced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. orange blossoms water
- Peel and slice all the fruits, if it needs peeling.
- Place all the fruits in a bowl, exept for the bananas. Mix them gently together.
- Whisk together the orange juice, honey and orange blossoms water in a cup. Add in the bananas to the bowl and pour over the juice dressing.
- Toss everything together gently and then serve.
If preparing ahead, save the banana until the last to prevent discoloring. The fruit salad is best served fresh so make as much as you need only. Leftover can be eaten the next day.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 28.7g
- Sodium: 3.1mg
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 36.2g
- Protein: 1.6g
Keywords: Fruit Salad