This Chocolate Lazy Cake is the most delicious and fudgy chocolate cookie cake you will ever have! It’s made with 5 ingredients and it requires no baking!
- 7 oz. Dark Chocolate (Lindt or Ghirardelli)
- 7 oz. Milk Chocolate (Lindt or Ghirardelli)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 oz.) thick fresh cream
- 1/4 stick butter
- 12 oz. tea Biscuit
- Break the tea buscuits in a bowl.
- In another bowl, break the chocolate and add the butter in. Place on a double boiler and bring to melt. Add in the sweetened condenced milk, as well as the fresh cream and whisk well to obtain a smooth ganache.
- Pour the chocolate ganache onto the biscuits and coat well.
- Pour the cake mix into a plastic or parchement lined pan and press down with a spoon.
- Cover with foil paper and store in the freezer for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Remove from the freezer and dust with some cocoa powder before serving. You can also decorate with some whip cream and crushed hazelnut.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 632
- Sugar: 43.2g
- Sodium: 224.1mg
- Fat: 33.8g
- Saturated Fat: 11.9g
- Carbohydrates: 74.7g
- Protein: 7.8g
Keywords: Chocolate Lazy Cake