This Baked Beans and Sausage Egg Brunch recipe is super simple and delicious. Can be paired with eggs or enjoyed by itself.
- 1 can baked beans (13.7 oz)
- 1 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 1/2 Jalapeño (optional)
- 2–3 garlic coves, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 oz sausage links, cut into little pieces
- 8 eggs, fried (optional)
- Cut the sausage links into little chunks.
- Slice 2-3 cloves of garlic and dice 1/2 a Jalapeño pepper (optional if you have young kids).
- In a non-stick pan place 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and slightly sauté them for about 30-45 seconds on medium heat.
- Place the sausages and cook until they are crispy and red on the outside. Typically takes about 5 minutes. Flip them occasionally so they can get crispy on all sides.
- Pour in the baked beans, dash of salt and mix everything together then simmer on low heat for a few minutes to cook the baked beans. About 5 minutes on low heat. You can cover it while it simmers.
- Remove from heat and serve with eggs. You can always eat it by itself with toast bread.
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 434
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 1149.8mg
- Fat: 23.5g
- Saturated Fat: 9.3g
- Carbohydrates: 23.5g
- Protein: 24.1g
Keywords: Baked Beans and Sausage Egg Brunch